Re: How Does the New Health Care Reform Bill Affect Your Business ???

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 00:12:36 -0500, "Robert L Bass"
<Sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> I don't think privatizing [Social Security] is the best way to go with a
>> 'safety net.'  We could end up needing a safety net for the safety net.
>
>Absolutely.  The Bush trap was just another attempt divert trillions of dollars
>to the same sleazy bastards who destroyed the US economy under his watchful,
>jaundiced eye.

Could you imagine the nightmare we would be in had Bush been allowed to dump
SS funds into the stock market when he wanted to?  Another example of
"privatizing" profits, and "socializing" losses.