Re: How Does the New Health Care Reform Bill Affect Your Business ???

On Nov 9, 9:15=A0am, "Bob La Londe" <nos...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have geared down the last several years. =A0Basically I try to only sel=
l as
> much work as I can do by myself. =A0I can see the additional burden of th=
is
> being a problem for new and growing businesses though. =A0Basically makin=
g it
> that much harder to break into business and further protecting those who
> "have" from those who "can do."

The bill will not pass the Senate (which is a different bill than just
passed the House)

Consider all the other failing programs created by the federal
government

Welfare
Medicare
Social Security
Fannie Mae
Freddie Mac
Post Office

All failing, bloated and impossible to fix or eliminate due to
politics. Regardless of who is in charge whoever thinks this will save
money is a fool, the cost burden will be passed off to all businesses
who will then pass it off to the consumer or go out of business