How Does the New Health Care Reform Bill Affect Your Business ???

I have geared down the last several years.  Basically I try to only sell as
much work as I can do by myself.  I can see the additional burden of this
being a problem for new and growing businesses though.  Basically making it
that much harder to break into business and further protecting those who
"have" from those who "can do."