Re: How Does the New Health Care Reform Bill Affect Your Business ???

On Nov 11, 10:37=A0am, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Could you imagine the nightmare we would be in had Bush been allowed to d=
ump
> SS funds into the stock market when he wanted to? =A0Another example of
> "privatizing" profits, and "socializing" losses.

Even with the market today they would still be far better off than
what they currently get from the Government.

But hey go ahead and keep supporting a dying pyramid scheme, there
might even be something left by the time you retire