Re: How Does the New Health Care Reform Bill Affect Your Business ???

"JoeRaisin" wrote:

> I don't think privatizing [Social Security] is the best way to go with a
> 'safety net.'  We could end up needing a safety net for the safety net.

Absolutely.  The Bush trap was just another attempt divert trillions of dollars
to the same sleazy bastards who destroyed the US economy under his watchful,
jaundiced eye.

> IMHO, the way to fix it would be to forbid any use of the funds for anything
> other than benefit payments, increase the cap on contributions (heh -
> 'contributions' my ass, it's a tax) and means test benefits.

Agreed.

> Instead, all we hear about is raising the qualifying age.  What a friggin load
> of crap that is...

For me it's irrelavent.  I won't make it to the qualifying age even if they
leave it alone.  But if my wife does the smart thing she can receive benefits
based on my contribution... er, taxes.

> Nah - they are going to continue down the same old path of screwing the middle
> class and making laws that benefit their rich cronies.

Not the Dems.  That's the Repugnant party thing.  We are much more fair.  We
screw everyone.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass