Re: How Does the New Health Care Reform Bill Affect Your Business ???

"Jim" wrote:

>> I can't imagine crawling around in attics and crawl spaces when I'm 70.

> I used to say that also. Now that I'm still physically fit enough to do it,
> and still lovin it .... it's no problem at all....
>
> This has always been my hobby as well as my livelyhood. Not too many people I
> know are that lucky.

It was the same for me but when I moved to Florida I didn't have the time to
start over and my online venture was doing well enough to allow me to
concentrate on that.  Since computers are my "other" hobby I'm OK with that.
OTOH, while installing and programming are lots of fun, climbing around in
attics was never my favorite activity.

Due to health problems, installing is no longer an option for me.  I'm having a
great time configuring my new websites though.  In a few weeks we'll convert
over to the new system.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass