Re: How Does the New Health Care Reform Bill Affect Your Business ???

mleuck wrote:
> On Nov 10, 1:09 am, "Robert L Bass" <Sa...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>> The Repugnant party fought against Social Security and Medicare when they were
>> first being considered.
>
> Hardly, if it was anything like Civil Rights it was Republicans who
> got them through
>
>> Under Bush II they tried unsuccessfully to gut Social
>> Security,
>
> No he tried privatizing it, and your party stalled it leaving it still
> going broke in a few years

I don't think privatizing is the best way to go with a 'safety net.'  We
could end up needing a safety net for the safety net.

IMHO, the way to fix it would be to forbid any use of the funds for
anything other than benefit payments, increase the cap on contributions
(heh - 'contributions' my ass, it's a tax) and means test benefits.

Instead, all we hear about is raising the qualifying age.  What a
friggin load of crap that is...

>> cut Medicare, etc.  Now that the American public has seen how horrible
>> these thugs are, they've replaced them with Democrats who will try to fix the
>> mess the Repugnants made.

Nah - they are going to continue down the same old path of screwing the
middle class and making laws that benefit their rich cronies.

The only thing that changes is the cronies...