Re: How Does the New Health Care Reform Bill Affect Your Business ???

"G. Morgan" wrote:

> Yep.  I'm sick of politics, from both camps.  I think we need to fire the
> whole lot of them and start over.

We did that last November.  :^)

> I don't think you have to be a lawyer, or a politician, to make sound
> policies.  In fact, the exact opposite is true.

Agreed.

> I'm pretty sure that's what the Father's of our country had
> in mind, not the current "us against them" shenanigans
> going on now.

Growing up in NJ, I got used to seeing "George Washington Slept Here" signs on
hundreds of histroical homes.  Considering how much he slept around, while it
becomes clear why they call him "The Father of Our Country."

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics