Re: How Does the New Health Care Reform Bill Affect Your Business ???

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 21:55:26 -0800 (PST), mleuck <m.leuck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Here's a better idea, how about paying attention instead of crying
>about being sick of politics?

I try to pay attention as best I can, without devoting too much time.  I'm on
several mailing lists for the political items I'm most interested in.  I can't
say I've ever picked up the phone and called my representatives, but I have
shared quite a few of my opinions to my elected leaders via email.

Sometimes they respond with a "canned" email.  Most of the time, nothing.

I sign a lot of petitions too.  (Using my real name and address)