Re: Gate Sensor?

On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 23:08:28 GMT, "Steve" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>How should I get from the gate into the post?  Some sort of flexible look I
>would think, but not sure where to find it.

A picture would help.

Generally you can fish the wire through the insides of the gate's tubing. It's
best to use "armored" cable for coming out of the tubes, and as a flexible
conduit for transitions to boxes, etc...  You can buy the small empty cable
armor at ADI, and just run a 22/4 thru it. (It's the same size that comes with
the OH contacts.  Don't know the part # off hand).

Or you can use PVC conduit, and boxes mounted right to the gate, but it won't
look as pretty.