Re: How Does the New Health Care Reform Bill Affect Your Business ???

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 21:55:26 -0800 (PST), mleuck <m.leuck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Only recruit people who <don't> want to be a "politician", but have the
>> knowledge and skill to make things happen for real.
>
>They don't run

That's the problem.  It should be an honor to serve your fellow citizens, not
seen as "jury duty" (best analogy I can think of).

Or the other extreme, celebrity status, power, and plastic surgery to maintain
a whole political career.  Where all they care about is their "party", and
power struggles... rather than getting down to fixing this shit.  That kind of
ineptitude would never be accepted in a boardroom.

 It would be a mark of distinction for a high caliber CEO, a doctor, some
astronauts, and an alarm installer to run things for a couple of years.  You
may of may not get a pay raise (in the alarm installer's situation), but you
get a chance to shape history.  Using common sense people, instead of career
politicians that do not have their constituent's best interest in mind.  Like
the Nextel commercial where firefighters ran Congress.  It's not rocket
science