Re: Nick update 2#

JoeRaisin wrote:
> Frank Olson wrote:
>>
>> Not sn "expert".  Just a student.
>
> Which discipline?  Just curious...

Disciplines.  Kick-boxing (I've got a green belt, my son - who has way
more time and goes to more classes - just got his brown) and Kendo.  And
just lately my son also "roped" me into taking Kyudo (Japanese archery).
  Both of us wanted some experience with hand to hand fighting before
taking up weapons.  Our kick-boxing instructor teaches some of the Krav
Maga techniques I observed on the videos in the link I posted earlier.
It's interesting how some of the disciplines "cross over".