Re: Nick update 2#

"JoeRaisin" wrote:

> In my experience, electricians don't seem to have any respect or even
> concern for low voltage stuff...

If they've been reading some of the posts from a few "professional" alarm
installers here, that could account for the lack of respect.

> In houses where they are the ones running phone, tv and Data lines, those
> wire runs are ridiculous even while the romex has been run neat and
> professionally...

Like alarm installers, some electricians care about their work.  Others don't.

> It amuses me when guys like this try to intimidate me.  I stand 6'1", weigh
> 235lbs (36 inch waist - some fat but not too much), study Brazilian
> Jiu-Jitsu and taught hand-to-hand combat in the Marines - I'm not easily
> intimidated...

Do you play berimbau?

> AHJ came back out on Wednesday to reinspect and decided he wasn't happy with
> several of the speaker/strobe locations so I was out there for about 10 1/2
> hours on Friday...

Didn't you submit plans showing locations with the permit application?

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics