Re: Need SHORT piece of Shielded 14/4 Burial Cable

When he said under the sidewalk I assumed it was in conduit.

I even have a couple of SureAction sensors on much smaller ga. than 14 one
guy's  house we had to go on Cat5 from alarm panel to the SNI then on to
18ga on to SureActions' sensor lead...no problems. This is one of the oldest
I have out there and aside from the landscapers fucking up the cable we've
had no prlbms.

--
**Crash Gordon**