Need SHORT piece of Shielded 14/4 Burial Cable

my landscaper made a mess of my driveway alarm cable as it went under the
sidewalk.

I need to replace the piece they mangled and the portion under the sidewalk
to make splicing easy.

I figure 10-20' will be penty, but all the estores all want to sell me 200'

Anyone got a leftover piece they want to sell me?

I fugure either the Winland or Sureaction shielded 14/4 Burial Cable will
work fine.  If you have some of the "cat food can" 3M water-resistant splice
kits I will buy two of those as well.

Thanks

Bob
at