Re: Need SHORT piece of Shielded 14/4 Burial Cable

You mean heavy duty exterior extension cord wire is somehow different than
other 14 ga wire? I have some of this stuff out there 15+ years and still
working fine except when the landscapers cut it.

And I did not say bury and an extension cord btw.

I bet you buy the Monster Cable myth as well?

--
**Crash Gordon**

"Frank Olson" <use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| Crash Gordon wrote:
| > Pay the shipping and I'll give you a piece.
| >
| > Or...go to HomeDepot and buy loose 14 ga extension cord but you'll need
2
| > lengths if you need 4 cond.
| >
| > The SureAction splice kits are just a tube and some jelly connectors.
| >
| > Just cut a piece of pvc and use electrical outdoor twist-ons on the
cable
| > and shove them into the pvc before you bury it. Besides I think
HomeDepot