Re: Nick update 2#

"nick markowitz" wrote:

>I found a good young  concintious man who has minor electronics background
>running things for me and handling service calls etc and a handful of
>electrical contractors etc  I work with all the time helping   me keep going
>and so far so good .  I have several small installs waiting till I am back up
>on my feet hopefully all will work out in the end.
>
> In the mean one of the contractors who was suppose to help me out and did
> nothing but fuck me  by not showing up  on jobs etc and screwing upthe
> wiring etc which I had to end up redoing. Calls me the day before surgery
> crying on my shoulder he needed me to give him small cash jobs  and he would
> run around with me and do service calls etc.because he  not worked all month
> do to personnel problems he was having.  SOB caused me to loose $10k  and
> now wants back now that i got things moving again .  nice fucking guy where
> the fuck were you bill when i had all ths jobs lined up and all you  did was
> fuck around.
now he is all mad becuse i went into surgery and did not get him work the
nerve of some people

Wow!

Glad you've got someone (other than "Bill") helping you.  If you ever decide
you'd rather not climb ladders (I still can't catch my breath nearly two years
after my surgery) let me know.  I'd be happy to help you start an online
store.  FWIW, I'm currently moving between $5 and 6K per day, 7 days a week.
It's just as challenging mentally as running a small alarm company -- just not
physically demanding.  It provides me with a way to support my rapidly growing
family* as well as those who work for me directly and under contract.

*Growing Family -- we now have a beautiful, 7-month old god daughter who stays
with us three days a week.  We're also awaiting the arrival of a couple with
six children who will be staying with us for a few months while they get back
on their feet.  They lost their home and unfortunately there was no insurance.
They were living in a barn until we found out about them through some church
friends.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass