Re: Nick update 2#

Robert L Bass wrote:

> It provides me
> with a way to support my rapidly growing family* as well as those who
> work for me directly and under contract.

Gee...  I sure do hope you've registered with the appropriate state
authority (ie. Worker's Comp.) seeing as how you've just stated you have
"people" working for you "directly".  If they're providing "technical
support" or "consultation" to Florida residents (that happen to stumble
in to your "kludge site"), I wonder if they have to be licensed as well
(considering your "nexus" *is* Florida)?