Re: Nick update 2#

Robert L Bass wrote:

> Now Olson will tell us he's a martial arts expers

Not sn "expert".  Just a student.

> as well as an airline
> pilot,

Actually, I have a private pilot's license these days.  I've never flown
for an airline.

> insurance inspector,

Try "insurance adjuster".

> alarm technician,

Check.

> Give
> it a rest, Olson.  Nobody believes your bullshit.

I don't think people have a problem believing me.  They have a problem
believing you though.  In all the years I've been participating in this
newsgroup you have yet to been able to substantiate any of your asinine
assertions.  You lie like a rug, Bass.

>> I liken my reaction time...
>
> I prefer to simply outwit an opponent.

And when all else fails, threaten them with a gun.

> Since no one even tries to
> bother me outside this newsgroup it's easy to win.  The "competition" is
> unarmed.

Check.  The "competition" doesn't use lies, innuendo, and baseless
accusations.  You, OTOH, are a "master baiter".  You're a coward as well.