Re: Brinks Home Security Fraud

"tourman" <robercampbell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:9d6482df-90f8-4114-b654-4feda3e87a47@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> On Jun 24, 3:05 am, "Doug" <n...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> RHC: Doug, could I ask you please not to repost. I don't want to have
> to filter other legitimate posters to avoid rants from this disturbed
> sicko.
>
> Thank you.

Yes, you can ask me not to repost, but what next? will you ask me or others
not to quote Jim in their replies because you aren't interested in what he
has to say. What about the numerous people who have RLB filtered because
they have absolutely no interest in what he has to say, will you stop
quoting him in your replies so they can avoid his posts?, of course you
won't and I wouldn't dream of asking you to, and you shouldn't be asking me
either.

Your advice to Jack when he complained about your off topic conversation
with RLB was "don't read it...."
My advice to you would be the same.

Doug