Re: programming an Ademco Vista

On Apr 28, 9:18=A0pm, "alarman" <nos...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Mark Leuck wrote:
> > "alarman" <nos...@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
> >> As Rodney used to say, "you need to think outside the box."
> > Did Rodney really say that?
>
> Actually I think it was Rory.
>
> --
> js
>
> The voices in my head told me to clean my guns today.

I checked out all of the wires and connection and everything checked
out ok.  I moved the IR from
Zone 4 to 5 (no resistor) and heres the summary:

ZN  ZT  P  RC  HW : RT
05  04  1   10   NC     1

I now get a FAULT05 so zone 4 most likely has a problem.  Its been
disabled for now.  I havent gone back to
*182/184 to check but I recently did a *97.    At least the system is
seeing the IR.