Re: programming an Ademco Vista

Dont' forget to replace the transformer and the battery also. The old
transformer may not be putting out enough power for the new board to work.

The siren may be drawing too much currect from the power supply circuit, so
you may want to put a series resistor at the siren terminal to cut down on
the current draw.

Please come back here and let us know if any of those posted suggestion work
for you.