Re: NX8- V2 not uploading

There is nothing wrong with the NX-8 in fact GE has greatly improved it with
the V2 series

Hell my favorite test panel is a v2 NX-8, I've got it loaded down with
keypads, receivers, a 534 2-way board and I connect to it over the network,
the ONLY thing I can think of to critisize it is that it takes forever to
upload the alpha text. I have had no problems connecting to any NX panel, I
have configured over 20 workstations which also have no problems and I'm
using the same modem he is.

But the worst insult is you dare compared that POS Napco 1632 to it