Re: An Open Letter to Brinks Home Security

Anonymous wrote:
> Dear Brinks Home Security,
>
> Everytime I watch TV, I see several of your ads in regular rotation.
> Usually, your ads feature a single or married white female who is at
> home alone, with her husband, or with her children. All of the
> sudden, panic strikes! A burglar smashes the window, and the woman
> screams in terror!

Really? The one I've seen shows the male going to investigate a noise
downstairs, and upon seeing a burglar break through the front door goes
scurrying back into the bedroom and slams the door. Most men I know would
launch an immediate full-on frontal attack, and the burglar would either
leave, or there would be one hell of a fight. So I guess Binky doesn't think
much of us either.
js