Re: Cellular connectivity question

Robert L Bass wrote:

> Yeah, sure.  :^)
>
> Actually, it's the other way around.

Actually, I'm happy that your customers decide to stick with you.  I
don't need the headaches.  Mind you, there are about 200 of them (or so)
that have decided Bass Burglar Alarms is the LAST place they'll ever buy
from again.

http://westflorida.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Report.aspx?site=47&bbb=0653&firm=41001663

> I regularly get customers who have
> decided to DIY precisely because of bad service and ridiculous prices
> charged by many alarm companies.

I'll bet you "regularly get customers" that cancel their orders too.
Charge-backs must be a bitch, eh?

> Very few of my clients are even
> interested in monitoring but those who are I refer to 911alarm or
> NextAlarm, both of which charge much less than your firm and (from
> feedback to date) give excellent service.

Heh...  right...

> I recently spoke to yet another ex-Monitronics client who was upset with
> your company for s-l-o-w response to an actual alarm.

Actually, I'm disappointed Bass.  This latest story of yours falls far
short of your usual bullshit.  You didn't mention that he's Boeing
engineer or A&P Mechanic.  C'mon...  we all know that you can do better
then this.