Cellular connectivity question

I have a question concerning GSM cellular connectivity for my security
system. The system I have (DSC 832) is installed in a vacation home far from
any landlines. Since I have no landlines I am currently relying on just the
siren to repel intruders. I have seen complete systems on EBay that seem to
accomplish what I would like to do but they look really cheap and nasty and
I'd really like to keep my current system in place.

I would also like it to utilize pre-paid SIM cards so I can self monitor and
have it call me as well as the neighbor of my cabin. Is there such an animal
out there that fits my needs?

TIA,

Jon