Re: The Pope is visiting

On Apr 14, 1:13 am, Frank Olson
<use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Petem wrote:
> > when you eat good cheese and drink good wine, and that you dont feel the
> > need to finish avery damn bottle in a 50 yard radius around you, you
> > dont suffer any of those problem, you on the other end sound like you
> > had a lot of those... cheese wiz and such stuff from kraft are not
> > cheese, and baby duck wine is not good wine..(as most califonia wine)
>
> I'll have you know there are some world class wines from California (and
> some world class vintners).  <

It's the only State I know where champipple is sold.

> You should try shopping for wine in a
> neighbouring province (Ontario for instance). <

Pete's a frenchie so the only gear in his car that works is reverse.
Have you ever tried to travel long distances in reverse?

> That stuff you sell in
> Quebec must be pretty bad. <

Ah but it is Frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraunch, and only the Fraunch know
good wine.

> You mention "Baby Duck".  I wouldn't even
> call that wine and the specialty store I go to won't even stock swill
> like that. <

It takes a duck (guess which type of duck, Franklin) to drink a duck.

> Too bad I can't say the same for the "Cheese Wiz" at my
> local grocers. <

Tell the guy who owns your local trading post to import some top of
the line cheese like Cracker Barrel.