Re: The Pope is visiting

Petem wrote:

> when you eat good cheese and drink good wine, and that you dont feel the
> need to finish avery damn bottle in a 50 yard radius around you, you
> dont suffer any of those problem, you on the other end sound like you
> had a lot of those... cheese wiz and such stuff from kraft are not
> cheese, and baby duck wine is not good wine..(as most califonia wine)

I'll have you know there are some world class wines from California (and
some world class vintners).  You should try shopping for wine in a
neighbouring province (Ontario for instance).  That stuff you sell in
Quebec must be pretty bad.  You mention "Baby Duck".  I wouldn't even
call that wine and the specialty store I go to won't even stock swill
like that.  Too bad I can't say the same for the "Cheese Wiz" at my
local grocers.