Re: OT Crowding the Interesection DOES NOT get you out there any faster...

>and take your "can't  we all just get along" bullshit on the road.

I never said anything like that. I am hoping he gets well and gets back to
being just like he was before. I never had any sense that Bass needed any
one to protect him. He doesn't need my help. I have never heard him ask for
it. He has expressed his civil gratitude in those showing sincere concern. I
know I am no big prize and don't need to try to do anything to fool myself
or anyone else about what or who I am.