Re: OT Crowding the Interesection DOES NOT get you out there any faster...

Robert L Bass wrote:

> Like I said before, I don't want to fight anymore.

Exactly.  You've said it all before.  Which is why I won't hold you to
it.  If you believe this response looks confrontational, I can assure
you it isn't.  It's just that over the years I've noticed certain things
about your participation in this Group.

The fact that you've had to curtail your vacation/visit to Bahia doesn't
bode well.  Personal animus aside, I do hope your recovery continues and
that this latest problem is just a "bump" on the road and not a "huge
pothole".

Regards,

Frank