Re: OT Crowding the Interesection DOES NOT get you out there any faster...

No matter how anyone here wants to slice it, my bet is everyone is pulling
for you. Sadness, misery, and disease are far too common in this world. I
hope all those items stay firmly in your rear view mirror. When you get back
to fighting shape, all here will be ready for their overdue dose of piss and
vinegar served Bass style. Think of it as your civic duty to get well. Half
the posters here wouldn't even feel alive if they couldn't stay mad at you.