Re: OT Crowding the Interesection DOES NOT get you out there any faster...

On Mar 7, 1:15?am, Frank Olson <Use-the-email-
li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Jim wrote:
> > I was channel surfing one night and stopped on that Mythbuster
> > program. They were doing driving tests under normal conditions and
> > then while someone was on the other end of their cell phone asking
> > them questions that required doing some calculations and asking them
> > to remember sequences of words and other things requiring their
> > attention. Everyone tested did worse on the driving test. The men did
> > better than the women but none of them did as good as before. It had
> > nothing to do with the button pushing. Just attention diverting
> > thought.
>
> And that's why I just hate Summer... Too many "attention diverting"
> babes... Forget about the cellphones!

Many years ago, while looking at my favorite attributes of women, it
occured to me how fortunate it is that men appropriately have two
eyes.

I just want to see if they're ticklish or not. I always offer two test
tickles.