Re: OT Crowding the Interesection DOES NOT get you out there any faster...

Roland Moore wrote:
> Bass is what Bass is. However he may not be now what he was. I am not
> a Bass sycophant. However I am glad for you that life has never dealt
> you any blows cruel enough not to stop your delight in the misery of
> others. Be certain the foul stench never comes from the back of your
> nose from a decaying conscience instead of from the front.

Hey, fuck off, Roland. I never said that I delight in his misery, just that
I became weary of his presence here years ago. Go help an old lady across
the street if you need to feel better about yourself, and take your "can't
we all just get along" bullshit on the road.
js