Re: Major shortcoming in Paradox new panel lineup

> Yep and it will continue. You're a fucked up cocksucker and
> I'll plague you till the day you die.

Heh, heh, heh...    The idiot actually thinks he's bothering me.

>> > At least until he dies...
>>
>> With your luck that'll be long after you've passed on to your eternal reward, such as it is.  :^)
>
> With MY LUCK?    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

You have none?  Oh, OK.

> And with YOUR luck you should have died along with that girl
> you killed. You miserable piece of shit.

Uh-huh.  Sure.  If you thought I was inclined to violence you'd hide behind a fake name, never say anything about where you live or
work and spend all your time cursing and whining under an alias.  Hmm...  :^)