Re: Major shortcoming in Paradox new panel lineup

On Jul 18, 11:17?pm, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > And sometimes when too witty, you fall into the asshole category.
>
> Whereas, without any wit at all, you dwell there all the time.

Unfortunately for you .... you wont dwell anywhere.

> > He's the reason this Newsgroup is all fucked up...
>
> Uh-huh, sure.  I force you to fill the newsgroup with foul language.  :^)

Yep and it will continue. You're a fucked up cocksucker and
I'll plague you till the day you die.

> > At least until he dies...
>
> With your luck that'll be long after you've passed on to your eternal reward, such as it is.  :^)

With MY LUCK?    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

And with YOUR luck you should have died along with that girl
you killed. You miserable piece of shit.