Re: Major shortcoming in Paradox new panel lineup

On Jul 17, 12:59?pm, "Just Looking" <nos...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Sometimes, when not quite witty enough, one falls into the half wit
> category.
>
> "Jim" <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

And sometimes when too witty, you fall into the asshole category.

Let me remind you in Bass fashion.
If you don't like what I do that's just too bad. Go somewhere else and
don't let the door hit you in the ass, on the way out. This is an alt
group and you don't get to tell anyone what to do.

If you don't like it ........ talk to Bass, When people wanted him to
stop using this Newsgroup as his personal advertising fourm, which was
against the original FAQ, he made that a rule here,  which we now all
abide by.
He's the reason this Newsgroup is all fucked up. He was asked over and
over again to stop disrupting this group. He didn't. Now it stays
fucked up.
At least until he dies.

Got it?