Re: Major shortcoming in Paradox new panel lineup

On Jul 20, 5:34?pm, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Yep and it will continue. You're a fucked up cocksucker and
> > I'll plague you till the day you die.
>
> Heh, heh, heh...    The idiot actually thinks he's bothering me.

> >> With your luck that'll be long after you've passed on to your eternal reward, such as it is.  :^)
>
> > With MY LUCK?    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
>
> You have none?  Oh, OK.
>
> > And with YOUR luck you should have died along with that girl
> > you killed. You miserable piece of shit.
>
> Uh-huh.  Sure.  If you thought I was inclined to violence you'd hide behind a fake name, never say anything about where you live or
> work and spend all your time cursing and whining under an alias.  Hmm...  :^)

I guess that's an arrogant assholes way of interpreting the fact
that there's not a fucking thing you can do to me, as you've done
to so many others who have played you at your own game.
Regardless that you're the rotten fuck that you are, there's no
way that I would ever go "real life" with you or anyone, for any
reason ........ except one.

That they went "real life" with me.

So, yes,  it's a matter of self preservation that I remain
anonymous.

Prison is not in my plans for the future over a piece of
shit like you.