Re: OT: Physicians for a National Health Program

> You know what I meant. :)

Yep.

> I'm curious. How much time would you say you spend llistening to
> Rush Limbaugh and or watch Fox News per day,week?

Since I stopped going out to construction sites I've been
Limbaugh-free.  While we're in the USA we don't watch Faux News
unless we want some comedy.  Every time I've watched Fox the stories
have been rife with right-wing propaganda.

Unfortunately, when we're in Brazil there aren't many options for
English language news from the USA.  The English satellite channels
we get down here are mostly Fox and BBC.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics