Re: DSC Power832

> Yes, when I defaulted the system I was able to reset the installer
> and master codes. So far, it seems like the best idea is to either
> do more research on this DLS mentioned below or find someone
> skilled in the art of DSC programming who would help me out for
> $$$. I'll keep trying.

The software is available free.  You need a compatible modem to use
it, though.  If you want the software contact me.  I've programmed a
few of the Power832 systems and they're not difficult.  I can help
you understand the terminology and options if you like.

You can do the job using the hardware you have or you can upgrade the
keypad.  Do the upgrade only if you want/need the better keypad --
not just to facilitate programming -- since it can be done either
way.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass