Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

> There is one in Canada, it's called LANVAC. They also
> DO NOT CHARGE EXTRA for commercial open/close
> signals. In fact they ENCOURAGED me to to the same
> for residential accounts - open/close signals. And yes
> they are on 800 lines...

Good.  You finally admit that there are some central
stations that are willing to do it right at no extra cost to
the end user.  In other words, it is financially viable yet
most central stations and most alarm companies are
too cheap to do it.

Thanks for confirming what I've been saying.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics