Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

> I suspect you're right. I can only hear the crickets now...

Heh.  You're the first person in nine years to shut Leuck up.  :^)

> And just remember, wasn't I the one that was supposed
> to be full of it on this story? Still, it would be nice for a
> certain large central station (imaginary or not) to present
> a reasoned, well thought out plan to avoid a problem like
> this in the future. I am sure many other besides me would
> like to see that post here.

Well technically speaking, Leuck doesn't *represent*
Monitronics although he does work there and he is almost
certainly aware of their problem.  My guess is he didn't
realise that you knew about it.  You caught him off guard
like a certain Republican congressman with a hooker.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics