Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

Roland More said:

>Feel free to connect the dots anyway you like. I won't confirm or deny your
>connections. I don't feel like walking in Jim Rojas' shoes with the Brinks
>monster. Being right or reasonable isn't going to save the wallet from the
>legal cashectomy resulting from telling the truth. I have been to Federal
>Court. The only attorneys I feel comfortable going with back in that
>dangerous place have a 25K minimum retainer fee. I have not identified
>anyone or any company specifically here. However some company might take
>particular exception and start taking the legal bluster route. I don't
>believe that would serve anyone's interests. It might be interesting to see
>if there are any other posts saying it ain't so. I doubt there will be, but
>if there are maybe then some FedEx tracking numbers would come in handy? If
>not, I still have the names, dates, times, places and faces. I don't have an
>agenda to try and besmirch any person or company. However what happened did
>happen. Trying to pretend I am full of it isn't going to help anyone truly
>trying to address a problem like this. No one should rejoice at any of this.
>It is bad for everyone involved and for the industry as a whole.

If you can prove your statements, I don't think you have to worry about
this hypothetical, unnamed alarm company suing you.  That would only result
in all this becoming public knowledge.  I'm guessing the very last thing
this hypothetical alarm company would want is publicity.  If what you say
is true, and can be proved, they will shut up and hope this goes away.

- badenov