Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

I suspect you're right. I can only hear the crickets now. And just remember,
wasn't I the one that was supposed to be full of it on this story? Still, it
would be nice for a certain large central station (imaginary or not) to
present a reasoned, well thought out plan to avoid a problem like this in
the future. I am sure many other besides me would like to see that post
here.