Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

>My guess is he didn't > realize that you knew about it.
In the security business one gets used to finding out many things that for
one reason or another you can say nothing about.

>You caught him off guard like a certain Republican congressman with a
hooker

Hookers? Or yes, the one that had a wife that was still proud to be married
to him. But Vitter is a Senator just like Gary Hart was. To me Vitter's wife
sounded too much like Gary Harts' old lady, and really didn't look much
better. Donna Rice on the other hand wasn't bad. I wonder if Senator Vitter
still has his member? His wife Wendy said earlier that she'd whack it off
Bobbitt style if she caught him in a Clinton situation.  At first I thought
you were talking about the Republican Congressman from your neck of the
woods that went after (former) pages. Unlike Vitter, at least he had the
decency to resign. Either way I am certain they all spent some time on their
knees struggling with the issue, perhaps not in church I suspect.