Re: Text Messaging Centre

Alex

Got it, phoned Honeywell who talked me through it.  Anyone else want the
phone number for the Centre Number, its 07958879889.  In alarms, you need to
set it up as TAP format.

I've just found this webpage with the phone number on it, and I see a list
of others.

http://free-sms.netfirms.com/

Regards

SantaUK!