Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 04:37:19 GMT, Frank Olson
<Use-the-email-links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Robert L Bass wrote:
>

>> Bullshit!  With all the programming you've previously
>> claimed to do, you certainly know that Monitronics
>> doesn't offer daily test as part of their basic service.
>

>AFAIK there isn't a single CS that accepts signals on an 800 line that
>"offers" daily tests without charging extra for the service.

There is one in Canada, it's called LANVAC. They also DO NOT CHARGE
EXTRA for commercial open/close signals. In fact they ENCOURAGED me to
to the same for residential accounts - open/close signals. And yes
they are on 800 lines.

>This
>includes the CS you illegally sold contracts for at one time.  ISTR they
>even charged $50.00 per signal for those accounts that had canceled
>service but were still transmitting...

Julian