Re: Al Gore where are you?

You have to capture the smoke when it goes out,its kind of matched to the
device,if you let it go,it will never come back

one of my friend is a smoke matcher at a chip factory,what you think its
just simply some smoke that is release from the factory chimney is in fact
rejected smoke that doesn't meet the specification...

461deb27$0$24790$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx