Re: Al Gore where are you?

Roland you seem to be in the same boat as our friend Mark...you took to much
of the stuff....

But your theory made me think of another we used a long time ago when I was
learning electronics at college..

All electronics stuff is working on smoke power,all chips,transistor and
diode and even transformer..

to prove it is simple...just overload a transistor,after some time a puff of
smoke will come out of it,and it will stop working,proving that the smoke
inside was the force that was driving it..

461c5c38$0$1349$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx