Re: Al Gore where are you?

Jim wrote:

>Academy Award for the best documentary, that wasn't a documentary.

Yes it was.  Every bit of it was factual.

>Yeah ..... sure. On the other hand it puts him in the same company of
>Micheal Moore.

Oh come on...

Do you actually think an issue as serious as our whole planet going to
shit is just political propaganda?

Do you think the UN panel's report last week is just hype?

Do you think that the climate change and air & water pollution is
downright fiction created to undermine big oil and the republican
party?

Did you even see the movie?  See the message - not the messenger.

>That alone implies the true reason for and value of the
>meaning of the awards.

I've never watched those stupid awards.  A bunch of Hollywood snobs
patting each other on the back is plain stupid.