Re: GASP!!!! And I didn't even buy a ticket!!!

Nick Markowitz Jr. wrote:
> I have a friend who tortures these ass holes making them call him back many
> times giving them phony bank accounts etc and turning the info over to
> authorities love watching how he scams these ass holes.
> There so stupid he has caught several over and over again.

Some great sites for this kindof activity, which has now garnered a name of its
own: Scam Baiting ("The new internet bloodsport" according to one site)...

http://www.geocities.com/a_kerenx/
http://www.scamorama.com/
http://sweetchillisauce.com/nigeria.html
http://www.geocities.com/mugubaiter/